We all talk about the need for great leaders to run our great schools, and there’s so much excitement around finding the next leader.
Take a look at the bios, photos, and letters of welcome below, and you will realize that CAIS continues to be in good hands:
- Bishop’s College School (QC) – Tyler Lewis
- Glenlyon Norfolk School (BC) – Glenn Zederayko
- Gray Academy of Jewish Education (MB) – Lori Binder
- Lycee Louis Pasteur (AB) – Jocelyne Edwards
- Miss Edgar’s and Miss Cramp’s (QC) – Natalie Little
- Saltus Grammar School (Bermuda) – Ted Staunton
- TFS – Canada’s International School (ON) – Josep L. Gonzalez
- TMS School (ON) – David Young
- Trafalgar Castle School (ON) – Leanne Foster
This is an extraordinary list of leaders. A few thoughts –
- Four are experienced Heads (Two of whom returned to schools from retirement!)
- Three are from outside of Canada
- Three held senior leadership positions in CAIS schools and were mentored there (Thanks to Rory Paul, Michael Fellin, and Martha Perry)
- Two have participated in our CAIS Leadership Institute (and will speak at our Summer LI at St. Andrew’s!)
- One is a former Director of Admissions
Congratulations to all of our CAIS schools for recruiting this caliber of talent.
Looking forward to meeting in person in Halifax at our Heads and Chairs Conference.
And most importantly – all the best for an amazing year.